Last updated: February 09 2018
- Information we collect
- Use of collected information
- Sharing of collected information
- Email policy
- Contact us
1. Information we collect
During your use of the website (“Website”) or the Hidden Fridges (“Software”), collectively the “Services”, we may collect the information you provide us when using the Services, such as device information (web browser, type of device, operating system, and hardware configuration, etc). When you register for access to the Services, we collect your email address, username information. When using the Software, we may collect messages sent with the chat feature.
2. Use of collected information
We use the collected information to authenticate users for our Services, to help improve the Services, and to send marketing communication, which contains links to allow you to opt-out from receiving further communications.
3. Sharing of collected information
We value your privacy, and as such, we limit communications with third parties of your information. There are some cases were we share information as described below:
- Legal Requirements: we may disclose your information when necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
- Related third parties: we rely on other business for some functions of our Services, for email services as well as online functionally for the Software.
We do not sell any information to third parties.
5. Email policy
6. Contact Us